Monday 8 June 2015

Turning 30: The Biggest Fattest Wedding this year.


Weddings, they say, are made in heaven. This one, The Big Fat (in all always) Indian Wedding, truly looks like it was made there. There's so much "Fatness" and "madness" in it.

Anshi knows almost all my family since she's been with me since forever and Kaushal knows almost all my pals since he keeps a close eye on me ;-) but, it's amazing how they never met each other till recently, they never fell in love till now, they never thought that they'll marry each other till now. Isn't it like a fairy tale turning true!

Is till remember how one fine day Anshi received a "biodata" of a potential "to be" husband. She called me up and said "guess what" and, that expression never fails to scare me. She immediately told me that the only common friend between him and her was me. I was so excited when I imagined them together, as a couple. But, it was impossible, considering how different our families were and how they both were so not same kind of people. But, well, when you're meant to fall in a well, no one can save you. So, both of them finally jumped in,

Anshi & Kaushal - I could never even imagine that you two could actually be together like this. My best friend getting married to my best brother, and, that too, an arranged marriage! Good lord, how on the earth did this even work out. Two most amazing people I know are getting married, wow! I had been waiting to attend their weddings all my life, and now, they both are getting married, to each other & here I am, all excited! Well, I'm super happy that finally, you're both hitched! It's so good to see you guys screwing it up all by yourself and that too, happily! But, I'm happier because finally, may be, my annual Rakhi Allowance might be increased Lol. But, seriously guys, nothing could have made me happier. Two King Sized people (Literally) and with hearts larger than their size (don't kill me for this one) are going to unite forever, in a bond so sacred and beautiful, in a relationship so pure, in a companionship of forever - all I wish for both of you is a life filled with joy, happiness, love, petty fights and amazing times well spent together,

Happy married life, forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment