Thursday 3 September 2015

30 Gone In 365!

A Mugga still remains my soul mate as I turn a year younger, my dreams still being chased, my aspirations still being cherished, moments being lived and memories being made! I'm alive - every single moment that life has to offer. I promise myself to make the most of what I have, cry a little less and laugh out loud, love a little more and complaint rarely, smile often and frown not! I am what I am, the metal in me is immovable.

Turning 30 seems like just yesterday and now I'm 365 days more experienced than I was! More love, more space for forgiveness in my heart, a little piece of brain increased and a tiny amount of courage has risen. The older I get the younger I feel, unlike a cougar though ;-). My free will breaking the glass ceiling slowly, my thoughts gaining more energy, my determination sturdier and my imagination wilder - that's what has changed in me in last 365 days.

A year full of excitement it was. So many changes at the same time that I could hardly savour any of those. My life went tipsy-turvy and I must admit, I enjoyed the roller coaster thoroughly. I can't thank the lord enough for surrounding me with a family that protects me immensely, friends that love me selflessly, strangers who've turned out to be my companions - my girls, Anshi & Baiju, who are there by my side every single minute; my sisters, Jessica & Meera, who constantly ensure my safety; my Mom & Dad who keep loving me unconditionally; my kids, Timir, Raj, Meet, Ranveer & Aayan, who pour a little more dazzle in my life every moment!

When I look back at the last decade, all I see is the different avatars life had to offer me. I can't even imagine in my wildest dreams that I would change so much.

2005 A Carefree Movie Buff

2006 A Self-Styled young lady

2007 A fashion concious girl

2008 A responsible person

2009 An ambitious individual

2010 A fearless independent female

2011 A Mommy 

 2012 A Toddler Mommy

2013 A Troublesome Two's Mommy


2014 A Terrible Three's Mommy

2015 A fearsome Four's Single Mommy


From a carefree girl for whom all that mattered was how to crack her entrance to get enrolled for a masters degree to a responsible mommy!

Happy 31st To Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment