Saturday 14 May 2016

I'm Coffee - Strong, intensified, energetic and happy for no reason :)

Black, cappuccino, espresso, latte, mocha, cafe - name it and I can smell each one distinctively! The aroma of coffee can bring me back from my coffin. I am coffee myself, no I'm NOT like coffee, I am Coffee itself. I smell amazing, I can bring a smile on your face, I am needed in all sort of moods, I am a necessity, I'm a luxury, I am expensive, I am strong & intense, I am supercharged and can make you energetic too and I'm happy all the time. That's how I and my coffee are soul mates.

To me, Coffee is a the elixir of life, a thickly brewed pot of energy, it is that magic which I sip every morning and it makes me believe in the beautiful fairy-tales. Coffee is something that soothes my soul through the rough ride of adulting, it makes me hyper-aware of how little I'm gonna get done and enough coffee can make me feel like all things are possible (many of which are highly unlikely, but possible). Actually, it's not just any other beverage, it is a cup of sanity because my coffee is addicted to me

I have my own versions of coffee attached to the characteristics I possess:
I'm Black Coffee- Oh so bitter, dark and can cause insomnia, nothing sweet about me!
I'm Filter capi- Freshly brewed, smell enchanting and can hypnotise!
I'm an Espresso- Best when pressurised at the highest levels
I'm a cold coffee- Humble, loving and soothing
I'm a latte- Pure as milk with honest and loving people.
I'm Irish cafe- a lot of alcohol hidden in disguise of coffee ;-)

and the list goes on... just like coffee's love for me. 

Love is like a good cuppa coffee too, we all want to sip it up without getting burnt but our hearts are like a not-so-good mugga - baseless and unsatisfying. So humans and coffee are not much different, you see! I can love everyone, care for everything but well, my cup of coffee is the first thing I want in morning and I'm ready to take over the world,I need it in the middle of the day to fight the laziness and late at night to help my eyelids stay up- it may be dark, bitter,sweet or all of it, but a cup of coffee made by anyone, is never wasted, it is always amazing because I want it right now, later, any time and always constantly. 

And hey, look at the time, it's Coffee O'Clock again or may be Flora O'Clock again for my coffee...!

No comments:

Post a Comment